Monday 10 November 2014

Diary of a madman script-Dog love letters

Interview with the madman-

Doctor: Ok well I am sure she will be there for you. Are you prepared for what’s going to happen?

Madman: Yes, of course, well mostly I mean there’s one thing I am, I am a little afraid of….

Doctor: And what might that be?

Madman: Well…well well I feel I may, no I am certain certain I will be betrayed

Doctor: Betrayed? But by who?
Dog letters diary entry scene-

Diary dear,

Betrayal that’s what it is diary dear betrayal. I have been noticing something rather unusual happening in these past weeks. I am suspecting some unusual goings on behind my back, behind my back!. You know of these dogs well it has come to me attention that they are having an affair AN AFFAIR behind my back, my back how dare they. The dogs, these dogs, no really I am being deadly serious…betrayal!. What should I do diary dear? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I cannot let these dogs who are so in love get away with it now can I?. They are in it together diary dear plotting against me to ruin me and my entire existence! What’s even worse is I know of these goings on because I have recently discovered, discovered hand written letters oh yes HAND WRITTEN LOVE LETTERS between them. It makes me sick diary dear!. They have betrayed me ME and have rather broken my heart. Those dogs man.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, look at this review of a show from the same source.
    http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2014/mar/26/mad-man-nikolai-gogol-drum-theatre-plymouth-review

    ReplyDelete