Saturday 6 December 2014

1st Draft of V-Day Break Up Letter

Dear Liverpool Football Club,

It's not you, it's me.
I have loved you my whole life, I've always been there for you, through the sunshine, rain and snow. Through the trophy less years the club had to endure. But I feel like it might be time for us to see less of each other. 
I really honestly have tried to defend you for the nonsense you pull, but I can't do it any more. I have lost sleep over writing this, the more I wrote, the more my heart breaks. This needs to be the end, I can't take any more crap/shit. 
Steven Gerrard you have been at the club since you was 13 years old, You are now 34, you are the best Liverpool player to touch the grass of Anfield, I have loved you for the last 14 years, I have been with you through thick and span, respected you but I am sorry I no longer can do it.
The ring comes off today...
Love From
Shivam Modessa  

3 comments:

  1. Really like it shiv, it's good! do you think you could switch the bit about the trophy to the last paragraph, so we still don't know your talking about football to the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Ami - it's great stuff Shivvy, but if you leave the trophy bit until near the very end it will have more of a 'reveal' for the audience. Also, if you just refer to Steven , or Gerrard, and re-arrange th last paragraph, it will have the same effect - looking forward to working this on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the feedback guys! I'll work on it

    ReplyDelete