Monday 8 December 2014

Gone a tad disney crazy- Valentines Event

Right so I think I’ve gone a tad Disney crazy. I have looked through A LOT of Disney films and taken some song lyrics (some well known and some not as well known) and some sayings/quotes from these films as well. I put them into categories of emotions and I even colour coordinated them into which Disney films they are taken from (such as orange is Hercules purple is Tangled) to make things easier. I have also had a quick think about my character for the v event as well. I thought I could be like that of Giselle from the Disney film Enchanted (which the lines in the colour the lightest blue is from) I feel like this character is living in a dream world and like a real life fairytale princess who believes there is no bad and love solely comes from a true loves kiss which I think is perfect. If anyone has anymore suggestions please let me know as I say this was just my first idea.

This is a clip and the trailer from Enchanted if you haven’t seen the film or would like to see what I mean.
Angry scene (I love at about half way through this when she gets excited about being angry)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVADyXM2f_A
Trailer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VzckcesYKs

Happy-Dreamy

·         I wish you every happiness

·         I finally no where I belong

·         I’ve been on this incredible journey I’ve seen and learnt so much

·         Oh he’s nothing but a big sweetheart

·         You are my dream

·         Standing here it’s all so clear I’m where I’m meant to be

·         At last I see the light and it’s like the fog has lifted

·         It’s warm and real and bright and the world has somehow shifted

·         All at once everything looks different now that I see you

·         So this is love

·         So this is the miracle that I’ve been dreaming of

·         Fairytales can come true

·         What a perfectly perfect life it’s a fairytale come true I’m a princess and wife all because I fit a shoe

·         When I dreamed of love who would have guessed I’d end up here

·         I’ll trust my heart what more can I do

·         I will take a chance on love to get my once upon a time

·         A dream is a wish your heart makes

·         You’ll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream

·         Don’t you remember we’ve met before

·         If I know you I’ll know what you’ll do

·         When we’re together grey skies are clearer

·         We belong together yes we do

·         None of them will ever love you the way I do

·         You’re going to see its our destiny

·         It’s a beautiful night and they call it belle norte

·         People down here think I’m crazy but I don’t care

·         Tale as old as time true as it can be

·         Barely even friends then somebody bends unexpectedly

·         Can you feel the love tonight

·         The world for once in perfect harmony

·         There’s nobody like him anywhere at all

·         A whole new world

·         A thrilling chase a wondrous place for you and me

·         A new fantastic point of view no one to tell us no or were to go or say we’re only dreaming

·         Its crystal clear that now I’m in a whole new world with you

·         Let me share this whole new world with you

·         I’m ready to know what the people no

·         Wow am I so ready for this change

·         I’m getting what I’m dreaming of a chance to change my lonely world

·         Here I stand in the light of day

·         We only have each other just you and me

·         True that he’s no prince charming but there’s something in him I simply didn’t see

Sad/depressed

·         A smile would lift my spirits so much

·         But who’s going to rescue me

·         I’m sorry that’s just so sad

·         To never be with the one you love and doomed to be with another doomed for all eternity

·         The world is dark and cruel if it finds a slight ray of sunshine it destroys it

·         Why don’t I get a happy ending where’s the prince who’ll marry me

·         Somewhere there must be someone who loves me and show me a world that I never new

·         I always dreamed my life would be a fairy tale a perfect fantasy

·         Poor unfortunate souls in pain in need

·         They stay all day in the sun wondering free with I could be part of that world

·         What would I give if I could live out of these waters

·         When’s it my turn

·         Wish I could be part of that world

·         Its agony to wait

·         I know you mean well but leave me be yes I’m alone but I’m alone and free

Excited

·         This is a very big day

·         I can’t believe I did this

·         Best day ever

·         It was you it was all you

·         Just wonder when will my life begin

·         I know you I walked with you once upon a dream

·         When the moment is right you confess your love

·         Isn’t this amazing

·         Be still my heart I’m hardly breathing

·         And snap the jobs a game

·         Supercalafragalisticexpiallidochous (This is spelt wrong)

·         Oh happiness is blooming all around her

·         Unbelievable sights indescribable feeling

·         We got no troubles life is the bubbles under the sea

·         Seems life is sweeter we’ve got the beat here naturally

·         For the first time in forever I won’t be alone

·         I can’t wait to meet everyone what if I meet the one

·         We laugh and talk all evening which is totally bizarre nothing like the life I’ve lead so far

·         For the first time in forever I could be noticed by someone

·         I know I’m totally crazy to dream I’ll find romance but for the first time in forever at least I’ve got a chance

·         A chance to find true love

·         For the first time in forever nothings in my way

·         Add a cricket for luck

Angry/Annoyed

·         Well you’re not a very nice old man

·         Use your head

·         No chance no way I won’t say it no no

·         My head is screaming get a grip girl

·         For the rest of my life I won’t stop

·         I’m a very busy woman I haven’t got all day

·         I don’t care what they’re going to say

·         I think some company is overdue I’ve started talking to the picture on the walls

·         I’m tired of monkeying around

·         You haven’t got a clue

·         Don’t you turn your back on it don’t you turn away

Shocked/Not sure/Anxious/Worried

·         Well it’s always nice to make new friends

·         Oh no this is bad this is bad this is very very bad

·         You should know this is the strangest thing I’ve ever done

·         You can’t tell anyone about this ok? It could ruin my whole reputation

·         All those days watching from a window all those years outside looking in

·         All those days chasing down a daydream all those years living in a blur

·         Look at the world so close and I’m half way to it

·         You are like nothing I’ve ever seen before

·         A handsome sturdy husband who builds handsome sturdy walls and never dreams that something might be coming

·         Should I choose the smoothest course steady as the beating drum

·         Do you still wait for me just around the river bend

·         Do you trust me

·         When did you last let your heart decide

·         I’m like a shooting star I’ve come so far I can’t go back to where I used to be

·         On the whole I’ve been a saint

·         No it can’t be I’ll just ignore

Helpful/Advice/sometimes dream like

·         Shall I suggest we look elsewhere for your bride

·         True loves kiss it’s the most powerful thing in the world

·         I’d given up hope that someone would come along

·         How does she know you love her how do you know he’s true

·         That’s how you know he’s your love

·         A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength but by the size of his heart

·         We all do crazy things when we’re in love

·         Try to keep it hidden hunny we can see right through you

·         I won’t say I told you so

·         If he’s such a dreamboat go and put him to the test

·         Well that’s the good part you can look for a new dream

·         It is all as it should be

·         Everything will be the way that it was I promise

·         Hey it’s going to be alright

·         All that time never even knowing just how blind I’ve been

·         If you keep on believing the dream that you wished will come true

·         You’ll be happy forever I no bibbity bobity boo

·         It felt more than just a storybook romance

·         Through faith and love till we find our place on the path unwinding

·         The circle of life and it moves us all

·         I can see what’s happening and they don’t have a clue

·         With all this romantic atmosphere disasters in the air

·         I fortunately no a little magic it’s a talent that I always have possessed

·         The men up there don’t like a lot of blabber they think a girl that gossips is a bore

·         On land its much preferred for a lady not to say a word

·         She who holds her tongue gets her man

·         The seaweed is always greener in  somebody else’s lake

·         Such wonderful things around you what more is you looking for

·         Flipping your fins you don’t get to far legs are required for jumping dancing

·         Your life awaits

·         We can work this out together

·         The past is in the past let it go

·         When life gets tough I like to hold on to my dream

·         You don’t have to be afraid

·         The bare necessities of life will come to you

·         Once you find your centre you’re sure to win

·         If you walk the footsteps of a stranger you’ll learn things you never new

·         We are all connected to each other

Confused

·         It feels so good when we start out

·         I won’t say I’m in love

·         I didn’t no they did that anymore

·         I never see you anymore come out the door it’s like you’ve gone away

·         They say have courage and I’m trying to I’m right out here for you

·         Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

·         Can it be I’m not meant to play this part

·         Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me why is my reflection someone I don’t know

·         When will my reflection show who I am inside

·         Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl the girl who has everything

·         How can there be so much that you don’t no

Multiple meanings-don’t no where to put

·         What’s not to like

·         Your my one last hope it’s up to you

·         Is wonder boy for real

·         Wonder boy you are perfect

·         I can go the distance

·         I will go most anywhere to feel like I belong

·         Look in the mirror what do you see? I see a strong independent confident young woman oh look you’re here to

·         Great now I’m the bad guy

·         I have dreams like you no really

·         Did I ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes

·         There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you

·         What a dog what a dog

·         If he’s a tramp he’s a good one and I wish that I could travel his way

·         Pumber not in front of the kids

·         No one saying do this no one saying be there no one saying stop that no one saying see here

·         Be prepared

·         Even you can’t be caught unaware

·         It has to be today

·         Gee cousin Louie your doing real good

·         Somehow I cannot hide who I am though I’ve tried

·         Can you paint with all the colours of the wind

·         There may be something there that wasn’t there before

Food (If people have food I can say these things in reference to it)

·         Be our guest

·         Soup dishore hot orders well we only live to serve try the grey stuff its delicious don’t believe me ask the dishes

·         A dinner here is never second best

·         A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down

·         It’s to die for

·         One jump ahead of the breadline

4 comments:

  1. I bet myself this was Anna's post as i was scrolling down. Clearly, we have to make an anti-disney film where all these phrases are used. The return of wiglaf? Wiglaf and the pea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's my post all my work for the Valentines event. That's such a brilliant idea Wiglaf and the pea sounds brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start Cher! Lovely to see so many lines that you can be trapped in, as your only means of communication...ALso reminds me of the sweets, "Lovehearts" which have messages on, perhaps some of these lines can go on something similar for you to give to audience members?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant thank you. Yes I see what you mean about the Lovehearts. I love this idea! I'll have a think about what the messages could go on

    ReplyDelete