Monday 27 April 2015

Bolder voices

Ideas and suggestions please. Not sure where it goes. ending? somewhere in the middle after jeanette?

Dear Vanessa

Because was so keen to finally confirm it with my team I suddenly realised I hadn't finally confirmed it with you. Yes we will definitely do a jazzy "Happy Birthday Dear Charlotte"

and some of "Love that Freedom Pass" as well - perhaps not the whole thing - and I'll get Rosie our video artist to send it to you.

Why don't we speak tomorrow about this. My rehearsal with the group is Wednesday morning. I am at home tomorrow until about 3pm
so do ring me and we can talk through how to make our jazzy happy birthday extra personal.

Looking forward to it - if you aren't able to speak that you still do want us to do it?

Clair
Clair Chapwell
music, drama and facilitation for people age 65+
BOLDER VOICES

No comments:

Post a Comment