Thursday 16 April 2015

My Grandad's advice on me turning 20

I uploaded my Grandad's 'advice' videos to the YouTube channel as I couldn't work out how to do it on here. They are uploaded privately as they are not the best but quite funny bless him he got a bit confused and worried about the camera so every time I stopped filming he said some great things which obviously I didn't catch I swear its always the way. Anyway they are up just thought I would let you lot know so you can see them (particularly Vanessa as you asked me about them today).

This is the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Ooo0fe4wAISElw7ZCzmqg/videos

Also thought I would give you lot the info to log in to the YouTube account in case anyone has any videos they want to upload.

Username: You6tubeUNIWork

Password: Acting12

2 comments:

  1. thanks Charlotte, can't find it though. i did watch again the walking with age and the bench videos and it's lovely stuff we need to revisit maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will put it public instead so you can see it. Ok brilliant!

    ReplyDelete