Thursday 23 April 2015

Charlotte's video

Yayyyyy I have finally uploaded the video of charlotte's photos and her interview with her nephew. I have combined almost two videos in one just to save time and to see what you like and prefer. Which way do you prefer the writing and questions? There seems to be a vibrating sound of the sound of charlotte's voice on youtube but when editing it was fine, if we used it I can easily bring down the sound. Do you like the music behind it - I was only experimenting. Please have a look and let me know what you think!!!! I can't wait to see what the shows like! 

It's on our youtube page but here is a link. Please give me some feedback! 

3 comments:

  1. this is great anna yes. could you remove the music in the first bit? i think we need consistency. maybe add les vieux by jacques brunel which we have been using throughout. great idea to subtitle interview and yes it's great. could you add to the end of the video or the beginning, i'm not sure, the clip with charlotte's grandfather that says what advice would you give me and he says i don't know. thanks for this, great. you need to find your inner marilyn monroe! (and your outer actually)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of course I can do that and put it on the Youtube channel like I did with this one so everyone can see for more feedback. Oh really, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so for the opening i'm charlotte speech we need just he selfless i think. then this at the end followed by older people interviews. short and probably ending with charlotte's grandfather. i have asked the others to send you their videos. we need to speak to make up to get you a marilyn wig and i think charlotte ordered the dress already. get better see you next week. if you have any young girl relatives, we really need them to record something as young charlottes!

    ReplyDelete