Friday 28 February 2014

An idea from Monday we forgot to tell you!

We forgot to say about an idea we had on Monday (cant remember who's idea exactly it was but I quite liked it so thought I would share it). The idea was that someone in the piece could question what we are doing throughout the play so like they don't really understand what's going on and have to keep asking what's happening and keep having to have things explained to them. So in a way they get confused by what's happening and have to keep asking what's going on (and after being explained it may still not be clear but they go along with it anyway in there confusion). We thought that this might work well for when Shivvy comes back? as he is obviously not going to know fully what's going on or about what we've done with the piece?. He may know bits but he may not understand everything that we have done and the reasons behind them so we thought this might be interesting. I don't know weather it will work or if you guys will like it but I think it would add a bit more comedy maybe?. Just thought I would share the idea while I thought of it and before I forgot it!.

4 comments:

  1. Yes Charlotte I think this is a good idea, I would like to see it in the show and I think it would work brilliantly for Shivvy. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes great let's try it. when we have shivy back he can improvise and really ask about what is unclear. and we see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I'm glad you like the idea.

    ReplyDelete