Tuesday 18 February 2014

Poster ideas


Last year I was lucky enough to go to an exhibition at
Sommerset House in London and these are a few of the pictures I took while I saw there, some of the work is very out there but I thought it might give us some ideas.
 





After I saw the show it gave me inspiration to explore the use spray paint.. these are a few i came up with. I think it would be cool, (once you have a stencil for the paint to go through) to make the posters by hand? instead of digital? but either way i love both!


Or I think it would be really cool if all the posters were slightly different so it shows the audience that the show might be like a puzzle and they have to solve it - or make there own judgement (poster of Beowulf as a man, the next poster is Beowulf as a woman?)

No comments:

Post a Comment