Tuesday 6 January 2015

age.

Hey Dudes!!

I've drawn my poster so I will show you guys tomorrow :)

here are some links for other stimuli I've been looking at all evening !

Couple takes the same photo every season for so many years.

List of worthing care homes

Interview with 103 year old Caroline H.

Banned X-Box Advert ( watch)

Poster idea

Some ideas towards the show.

*episodic- making a series of short performances
*Verbatim theatre - Visit care homes/ Talk to relatives - Stories/ The elderly are a wealth of knowledge.
*On stage discussions past + current / Religion / Politics
*Audience interaction - Act with the elderly
*Music comparison? - play music from different genres
*Make-up to have cast look old?!
*Cinema - compare old and new cinema/ Whats changed?



Power of attorney  

-Song ideas-
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Kanye West- Roses
Pink Floyd- Mother
Pink Floyd- Shine on you crazy diamond (Parts I-IX)
Good Charlotte- The chronicles of life & death (check out the video)


Any ideas or comments you have please let me know :)








No comments:

Post a Comment