Thursday 29 January 2015

Festival


Hello all, this is blurb i'm proposing. tomorrow deadline. i'm also looking for an image for the brochure. how about one of these? or any other suggestions but need to be ours in terms of copyright.

My grandfather’s guide to life. (longer blurb)

My grandfather used to be old. Very very old. But he’s younger now and has more time to talk. So I started listening to all the things he has to say. He said growing old is a young man’s game and it’s time you starting playing.
But what do a bunch of 20 year olds making the show know about age? Or life? Or anything? How do they get in touch with the older generation?


30 words (for brochure)


a show about old age by a bunch of 20 year olds. My grandfather is younger now and has more time to talk. So I started listening to all the things he has to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment