Monday 26 January 2015

Valentines Event Development

Emojipedia!!! Emoji originated in Japan. The word emoji means “picture letter” in Japanese. Each character has an official name, defined as part of the unicode standard. To learn more click on this link: http://emojipedia.org
http://www.iemoji.com/meanings-gallery/people

BEST LINK EVER - SHOWS TRUE MEANINGS TO WHAT EACH EMOJI MEANS!!! BRILLIANT!!! http://www.freemake.com/blog/funny-emoji-alphabet-for-emotional-users/


Emoji Lesson: These are a few notes I made over the week, I added it in as a screen grab because the emojis would not show on the blogger.

Can anyone work these out? 

"Diamond" - Rihanna

"Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" - 2001

"Up" - 2009

"Finding Nemo" - 2003

Minions in emojis :)

Emoji Ballons


Disney

For the Disney song group maybe Charlotte is obsessed with falling in love and believing in love at first sight and someone else is completely the opposite.

To anyone who knows me I adore the Lion King, I think it stems from going to Kenya and seeing all the animals when I was little, but I always say and wear a bracelet that says "Hakuna Matata" - It means no worries for the rest of your days. It was something that all my family said to me to make me feel better - plus I was constantly singing it! What's your favourite Disney and why? What has disney taught you? 



I found these recently, does anyone else think this?

(Charlotte this could be you for your character)



So true!

Again so true! Anyone else agree?!



I decided after looking at these I wanted to see if anyone has thought and talked about what Disney has taught them, I came across this - I'm sorry if it offends anyone.




3 comments:

  1. I love this!! completely agree with it all. I definitely think I could be a Giselle character (from Enchanted) then there should be a contrast to this character so an un-stereotypical one. I also think there should be prince charming's who could be different in characterisation this could be quite funny and we could bring these characters through in the songs we sing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Char that's a good idea, yes we shall put these in to development!
    Also just another thought I had over the weekend each of the groups that people order should wear different colours to make each group stand out or else I feel like we mesh in to one. For example all of the actors wear black then each group has their own colour scheme - Disney could be pink, Fortune tellers in green, Minions in yellow ect...
    What do you think? Or any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. Yes good idea will have to tell this to Sarah!. I think we should all have something so we can be identified like Disney could be a bow in our hair or something and coloured ties for the boys or even if we did have to stick to black and red we could wear different types of clothes such as long tops, t-shirts or dresses depending on whatever group you're in?. Maybe we should discuss this in our next v event lesson.

    ReplyDelete