Friday 23 January 2015

Chair duets video (hopefully you can see it)

I have no clue if you will be able to see this but this is the chair duets we did yesterday in class. I cant seem to upload it straight to the blog. I thought it might be a good idea to make a YouTube account for the v event or a Facebook account that we can all access then I can put all the videos I have on my phone on there for us all to see but for now I have posted it on our Facebook group. If we do want to do this I'm more than willing to do that for us. Fingers crossed you can access it!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=752639604816978&set=o.1500208276932269&type=2&theater

2 comments:

  1. great yes please charlotte. Could you set up a tube channel for our videos? will be useful for fringe too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep of course I can. Once I've done it I'll link it on the blog so we can all get to it.

    ReplyDelete