Thursday 22 January 2015

Love. (Feel free to add)

Love.
A series of feelings or personal attachments to various; objects, persons, actions or attitudes.
People experience this in lots of different ways, from, 
“Hey dude, I love this track”
or
“My darling… I love your…dress”

At some point in a persons life, in this ever expanding; bizarre, random universe, they experience such strong feelings for something or someone.
and thats ok.
because we are all born alone, and eventually will die alone, but if we can fill this void with as much wondering happiness as possible then job done?!

and of course its ok NOT to have found a love/lover?
Whilst bumbling around you’re bound to just find something right?!
And sporadically, one day you will stumble into love and without the slightest bit of hesitation, you’re struck with pure joy.

Your feelings could be hurt, but you should feel happy that you can feel that sad?!
like,
“Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness. I guess that sounds stupid.”

One man wolf pack ? THATS OK!

Totally dig you best friends girl? THATS OK -although slightly unethical-

Five of you in love? THE ROMANS DID MORE, THATS OK!

what I'm trying to say is, that people go to extraordinarily questionable lengths to show their love.


I mean, what would you do for love ?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment