Saturday 18 October 2014

Acting For Camera Draft 1

Shah Rukh Khan

The Actor I have decided to study is Shah Rukh Khan also known as King of Bollywood.
The reason I have decided to study this actor is simply because I idolize him and because he is my favourite actor in the world.

I will tell you how Shah Rukh Khan earned the name “Baadshah” (King) of Bollywood.na
From being Nominated 231 times he won 211 Awards
.
Shah Rukh Khan was born in 1965 and went on to feature in over 80 Bollywood films.
He began his career in 1988 as a 23 year old boy in a TV series called ‘Fauji’ and then featured in another TV serial called ‘Dil Dariya’ both shows were made in Delhi. 
Shah Rukh said both shows “got a very high rating and I was being recognized as a well-known TV star” However even with the success he had he felt he “was the worst actor in the world” because of the film shooting experience he had. He said “yes they were retakes” but “15 retakes” proved to be too much. 

Shah Rukh said “acting is something that keeps on growing as much as you want it to. If I had stopped believing in myself then, I would have never grown

He never stopped believing and finally his big break came in 1992 where he starred in ‘Deewana’ where he was recognised for his work and won the prestigious ‘Filmfare Award’ for Best Actor Debut Male

Hi Vanessa I'm a bit stuck in reflecting for acting for camera, help please? Thanks 

1 comment:

  1. ok good start. try two things to help with analysis. have a look at what the reading says on acting for camera. then use those ideas and vocabulary and observe the chosen actor really closely to analyse what it is he does that you think is effective.

    ReplyDelete