Monday 20 January 2014

Wednesday the 15th January-Grahams lesson

Wednesday the 15th January-Grahams lesson

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=571230299624577&l=2744854475464554660

I'm not sure whether this link will work but my phone is being stupid and won’t let me upload it to the blog normally or to YouTube so hopefully you can view it through here. If not please let me know thanks.

-Jordan and Lissie’s Artaudien styled piece/ (the start of) Anna, Amy, Shivvy and Dan’s drinking song idea

This is a video I took on Wednesday of some of the pieces of ideas we had for the performance. You can’t see what is going on as I placed my phone on the window sill which was apparently too high up and I didn’t realise this until after...well done me. You can still hear all of the ideas and conversation going on though so I think you get the idea from the sound and talking of the piece anyway.
In the group I was in (which I didn’t catch on film so thought I would describe what we done instead) we decided to be three people who survived the war of Beowulf. I loved playing around with this idea and it gave a real sense of confusion and did it or didn’t it happen for the audience which I personally loved. I think this idea would be really fun to play with more maybe incorporating some of the things from the other pieces to?.

Things I’ve taken from today

·       Music-Having music in the background created a great atmosphere

·       Being seated close together being connected-This gave a sense of togetherness made the audience feel a part of what was/is going on

·       If we do a drinking game it has to be simple and really easy to pick up so the audience will join in

·       Placing the audience with or near the actors will help with participation and make them feel more a part of the piece?

·       Using Artaudian styles worked really well

No comments:

Post a Comment