Friday 10 January 2014

My First Football Game!


On 19/10/2013 I went to watch my first football game in a stadium with my brother, what I forgot to mention was that I am a Liverpool fan and I’m going to watch a Manchester United game. Liverpool and Manchester Utd are rivalries they hate each other so much. I was told with caution not to do anything silly and behave myself by my brother. As I entered the stadium I saw thousands and thousands of Manchester Utd fans dressed up in red, wearing the shirt. I thought to myself I hate these people so much, the stadium experience was absolutely amazing, the best I’ve seen. The game kicked off and everybody was cheering and having a good time. In my head I was thinking “what do I do, stay quiet and have a good time” I made up decision as soon as Manchester Utd scored everybody stood up and cheered and you can just see me sitting in my seat with a screwed up face. As the final whistle was about to go I made a huge, life threatening mistake, for a moment I forgot where I was and cheered for the opposition team that scored to make the game a draw. On one side of the stadium you can see me alone stood up cheering as everyone stayed seated. As I cheered I changed my tone very quickly and cursed and swore at the players and the Manchester Utd crowd did the same. Inside me I was laughing a lot but I couldn’t let it out. The day was brilliant I enjoyed every moment of it and I thanked my brother.
I picked the time I went to see my first football game as my personal story because I thought it was a good story to tell but also because it was one of the best moments of my 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment