Monday 27 January 2014

Make-up ideas!!

We have been looking into ways in which we can represent the King/Queen and playing with the idea of maybe having both in our piece.

I really liked the idea of having one person playing both the King and Queen and have been thinking about how we could portray this.

I came across a post on facebook where men were half in drag and half not and this put me in mind of the King and Queen. This could be a really effective way of portraying thes characters. I have collected my favourite pictures to show you!

Just a random idea! let me know what you think!!







I have included the last three as I came across them while doing some research into body paint and thought they were really interesting. We were talking the other day about having different body parts painted that all come together to form the dragon at the end. These last few pictures show how we can play with different areas of the body etc.

I have also found this video on you tube which shows some basic ideas for dragon makeup. Looks really effective when done so I thought I would share that with you as well!

3 comments:

  1. Great. One of you needs to go through notes, ideas, blog and spoken and make a lovely list for us to share and refer to. It could be a book, a simple word document list, a blog post. I wonder who that will be and what kind of chocolate they will get as a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha bribery will get you everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont mind doing it...i have a list in my notepad of things from the past few weeks we liked anyway, will go through the blog and add any I may have missed.

    Can everyone maybe suggest three or four ideas they like/want to return to and we can compose a proper list from there?

    ReplyDelete